HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Quotes From Books

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


Top Ten Favorite Quotes from Books

  1. "I never thought about how important the sky was until I didn't have one. ~ Amy"   Beth Revis, Across the Universe
  2. "I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever."  Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire
  3. "It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart." Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire
  4. "Some walks you have to take alone." Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay
  5. “We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.” Veronica Roth, Divergent 
  6. “Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now.”  ― Veronica Roth, Divergent 
  7. "Love: It will kill you and save you, both" ― Lauren Oliver, Delirium
  8. “Hope is a pocket of possibility. I'm holding it in my hand.”  ― Tahereh Mafi, Shatter Me
  9. “The secret to happiness...be satisfied and be grateful.”  ― Mitch Albom, Have a Little Faith: The Story of a Last Request
  10. “I am in love with Hope.”  ― Mitch Albom, Have a Little Faith: The Story of a Last Request  

30 comments:

  1. I also have quote #3 on my list as well! I love #9. Thanks for sharing.

    I'm a new follower. Happy TTT!
    I would love it if you could check out my TTT!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. :) I love Mitch Albom quotes. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Angela. I agree with you on #5. :D

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I love #9! So true. I've never read Mitch Albom, but his books have been on my list for ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only read one book from him and it's so good. My friend told me that Tuesdays with Morrie will make you cry. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  4. oh I absolutely love your list! So many great ones makes me want to reread all of them.

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Marissa. I love your list, too. :D

      Delete
  5. Ohh baby it's Deliriuuuum ! I love #3 of course♥ I'm a new blog head! So happy tooo meet readers! This is •My list•

    Any recommendation to my blog please tell me! thank you :D
    Valery • The Book Of Owl's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeppp!!! Love all those quotes. Especially Lauren Oliver's. Awesome list! :D

    Drop by my Top 10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fara. I also love Lauren Oliver's quotes. :)

      Delete
  7. Ooh I love #3! So, so true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all! Especially happy to see the Across the Universe one -- oh how I love those books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna. Across the Universe is a great book. :D

      Delete
  9. Mitch Albom has some of the best quotes out there. Loved the ones you chose!

    Here are mine

    http://desktopretreat.blogspot.ca/2012/05/top-ten-literary-quotes.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope is a pocket of possibilities, what a pretty quote is that! And the first one is also a nice teaser for me, since I still need to read that book :D

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/top-10-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I approve of all the Suzanne Collins and Veronica Roth quotes. So brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't gotten to Catching Fire yet, but #3 is so true that it makes me want to jump back into the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! I think you should jump back and read the series. Thanks for stopping by. :D

      Delete
  13. Great list. I have seen a lot of Divergent quotes on people's lists. Looks like one more for my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divergent is a great book and full of good quotes. :)

      Delete
  14. Love the Across the Universe and Shatter Me quotes.
    Great list though (I haven't read the books the others are from yet). But great choices!
    +Now following via GFC :D
    Here's my Top10 post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the Catching Fire quotes. Great picks!

    ♥JJ iReads♥ | Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete