HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Be Made Into Movies

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top Ten Books To Be Made Into Movies


  1. Catching Fire & Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (HAHAHAHA)
  2. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  5. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  6. Matched by Ally Condie
  7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  8. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  9. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
  10. Legend by Marie Lu

I haven't read The Fault in Our Stars, The Immortal Rules, Anna Dressed in Blood, and Legend, yet, but I think they will be great in the movie. I've heard that 2015 is the year for Divergent, I don't know if it's true.

So, what's on your list? :))

8 comments:

  1. I have Delirium and TFiOS on my list as well! Legend would also make a great movie! Fabulous list!
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel certain Divergent will be a movie soon!

    Here's my
    Top Ten Books I'd Like to See Made into Movies.
    I'd love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to watch the movie of Divergent! :D

      Delete
  3. Divergent! The Immortal Rules! *grins* These are on mine too! I would love to see these! Great list! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha great choice on #1 ;) LOL! I wanted to add TFiOS but figured it's already coming anyway... :)

    Such a great selection of books!
    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    Michele | Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! Lots of books/movies in common on our lists!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I've seen many of those books floating on GoodReads and a lot of the blogs I've visited but I haven't gotten around to reading them myself *blushes* I can definitely see a few of them being adapted in the near future.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier this week! =)

    ReplyDelete