HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award

 

I was awarded the Kreativ Blogger by Laura @ Stranger Than Writing. Thank you for this awesome award, Laura! Guys, go and check her blog! She's really awesome! :D


This award comes with its own set of rules, which are thus:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the ten questions below.
3. Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.

The 10 Questions:

    1. What is your favorite song/singer?
I really love the Sound and Safe by Taylor Swift. So, I think it's my favorite song. When I'm listening to that song, I always feel relaxed. I really love that song. :D

    2. What's your favorite dessert?
Anything with chocolate. Chocolate cakes, chocolate ice creams, etc. Fruit Salad is one of my favorite desserts. I really love eating fruits. :))

    3. What ticks you off?
When someone is kept asking the same question. Also, when someone is asking nonsense questions, questions that you can answer by yourself. 

    4. When you're upset what do you do?
I read books or eat anything that is available in our refrigerator.


    5. Which is/was your favorite pet?
I don't have a pet. But I really like my friend's dog. His name is Bogs. He's so cute. Here's a picture of him:
     6. Which do you prefer black or white?
White. :D 
     7. What is your biggest fear?
Cockroach. I'm really scared of cockroach. I really hate cockroaches >.<

     8. What is your attitude mostly?
I'm really a moody person. Sometimes I want to be with my friends and family, but sometime I prefer to be alone. :)

     9. What is perfection?
I think I agree with Laura. Perfection is book. :D

     10. What is you guilty pleasure?
FOOD. Actually, I decided to make a food blog, before. You know, posting everything about food, but usually I post only pictures I got from everywhere. Lol. 

Top 10 Random Facts:
  1. I don't eat spaghetti. Yes, you read it right. I don't like the taste of tomato and everything. I tried to eat it once, but I really don't like it. -_-
  2. I don't eat any food with mayonnaise or ketchup. I'm really choosy about foods. XD
  3. I love editing pictures and making banners even though I'm not good at it.
  4. I really enjoy HTML, Javascript and CSS. I love tweaking themes on tumblr when I have free time. :D
  5. Biology is my favorite subject except the dissecting part. -_-
  6. I don't have a copy of Mortal Instrument series, yet. I always think that I'm the only person in this world that doesn't have a copy of that series. 
  7. I started blogging January 2011. I used to have a personal blog, but I deleted it after 10 months and last March 2012, I decided to create a book blog! :D
  8. I
  9. LOVE
  10. YOU!
I'm really sorry about the last three facts. I'm really running out of facts that I want to share with you. :)

Seven Worthy Bloggers:


Be sure to enter my 50 Followers Giveaway :)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving me this award! I have some troubles with my computer (there's a virus on it.. so I'm using my mothers computer at the moment) and I don't know when I can upload this award. I hope that I'll be able to do it soon and I will let you know when it's posted :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward reading your answers about the questions. Get well soon, computer! Lol. :D

      Delete
  2. My computer is still not working :( but I've managed to get my hands on one in the mean time :p I uploaded my post! The layout doesn't work the way I want, but at least I have a working computer at the moment :p

    ReplyDelete