HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Book Review: Intangible

Intangible
Title: Intangible (Goodreads)
Author: J. Meyers (Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook)
Series: Intangible #1
Rating: 4/5 Noodles
Source: From author

From Goodreads:
Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.

****
When I read the synopsis of this book, I know that it will be awesome. And after I read the book, it's really awesome. This is my first time to read a book where elves and vampires are in one book. The world that J. Meyers created was really unique and amazing.

Luke and Sera are really awesome characters. Sera is a healer and Luke is a Seer. Luke is an incredible character. He's really determined to protect his sister from dangers. Sera is an incredible character, too. She wants to protect her family, especially her brother. But sometimes Sera is kind of annoying when it comes to Marc. When Luke and Sera were together, no one can beat their connection to each other. Their love for each other. While I'm reading this, I always thought what if I had a twin? Would we get along as Sera and Luke do? It's really sad to be only child. XD

Secondary characters are really awesome, too. Jonas and Fey are the protectors of the twin. She's one of Sera and Luke's closest friend. Fey always protect the twin since they are born. And Jonas is an unexpected ally. I thought that Jonas was the main villain in the story, but he's not. He's willing to do anything just to protect Sera and Luke. I want to have a friend like Fey and Jonas. How I wish I can find someone like them. 

The world, the writing, and the story are really amazing. A world with gifted children, vampires, elves, faeries and goblins is really awesome. What can you ask more? The book is in third person, but I think it will be great if the POV will focus on Sera and Luke or have the POV of Luke and Sera like Across the Universe. Oh, it's just my opinion. XD

Overall, the book is simply awesome. I will certainly reading the next book, especially because I have many questions in my head. And also because the ending left me with a huge cliffhanger. I'm really excited to read the next book. Hey, fantasy fans there you should read this awesome book! :D

*Thank you very much, J. Meyers for providing me a copy of this book. :)*

Be sure to enter my giveaway! :D

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I like Intangible too! The twins are awesome! Love me some twins books. <3 Thanks for sharing your review. Hope all fantasy fans will get to look at this review. :)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great book. I'm an extreme fantasy fan so it sounds right up my alley. Twins are always cooler in books than they are in real life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Julie! It's really great book, you should check it out. :D

      Delete
  3. Great Review, sounds like a good read :D Luv ur blog. **New Follower**
    PS: We love noodles :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shahnila! We love noodles! *high 5!* XD

      Delete
  4. I said the same thing too! I truly enjoyed this book, Sera is so feisty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I share your thoughts. I especially liked Sera and Jonas, I laughed so hard :D

    ReplyDelete