HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Judge a Book By Its Cover

 
Immortal Essence series by RaShelle Workman
Worlds divided them. Chance brought them together. Only love will save them.

Gahd! Look at those awesome covers of Immortal Essence series. I haven't read Exiled, yet, but I'm planning to. I think you can read Exiled for free (click HERE!). I'm not sure if it's the whole book or just part of it. ^^ So, what can you say about their covers? :)
Be sure to enter my giveaway! :D

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I got book 1 free too! I'm not sure what it's a bout but I love looking at the cover and the ratings are really good.

    Talk Supe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I'm not sure what to think about the covers. They seem very overdone and airbrushed, but if the story itself is amazing, then I don't think the covers matter :D And I will make sure to enter that giveaway! (I dunno if I have already)

    Happy reading!
    -Kirthi
    P.S. I actually, and recently, wrote a post about covers if you'd like to read it :D(http://the1bookblog.blogspot.com/2012/06/topic-models-on-ya-covers.html)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exiled and Beguiled are kinda overdone, but the Dovetailed is really awesome! :D

      Delete
  3. I really like the cover for all three of those books... apart from the font work. I just don't like the choice of fonts and everything. I personally think when it comes to a book cover, the fonts / composition matter far more than the pictures / images. Minus the words on the cover, I absolutely love them all :D Idk maybe I'm just being a bit anal about it all.. haha.

    ReplyDelete