HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS. HIATUS.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #3

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!

The Rock of IvanoreThe Rock of Ivanore by Laurisa White Reyes
"Kelvin held out his hand to Bryn, but Bryn did not take it. For a moment Kelvin hesitated, not knowing how to respond should his apology be rejected. But when Bryn stepped forward and embraced him, it was clear that Kelvin had been forgiven."





Partials (Partials, #1)Partials by Dan Wells
“Happiness is the most natural thing in the world when you have it, and the slowest, strangest, most impossible thing when you don't. It's like learning a foreign language: You can think about the words all you want, but you'll never be able to speak it until you suck up your courage and say them out loud.”

17 comments:

  1. Great teasers, I can't wait to read Partials!So many books, so . . . well you know! Here's MyTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved both of your teasers, and both books sound like they're good ones.
    My Teaser is from The Warden's Lantern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two good teasers here!

    http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesday-teasers-3-for-you_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgiveness and happiness some important stuff to have

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good teasers. I really like the one with happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both interesting teasers!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teasers! I particularly like the second one =)

    Here's my teaser(s) for this week: http://www.rulethewaves.net/blog/?p=4722

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teasers! I can't wait to start Partials :) Here's my TT: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/05/29/teaser-tuesday-19/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teasers! Love the one from Partials! I'm about to read that one soon so I can't wait!

    My TT

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Teasers. I especially love the one from Partials. Thanks for sharing and Thanks for visiting my teaser. =]
    -Michael
    The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Partials and I have The Rock of Ivanore on my shelves to read. Great teaser choices!

    Thanks for stopping by.
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two great teasers, really enjoyed both! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love that quote on happiness - thanks for sharing that! And thanks for visiting Read@UTS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, I love these teasers! :D Thanks for sharing. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my Teaser Tuesday. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great teasers! I can't wait to read Partials!

    ReplyDelete